In TMT, we not only provide you the best deals in town, we are also taking care of you after the product sold. TMT Care is one of our heart-warming services, we provide extended warranty beyond the manufacturer’s warranty,we provide personalised diagnostician, repairing and replacement for the products you purchased from TMT.
Sign up now! You can enjoy comprehensive retail experience in TMT without hesitation, please inquiry with our shop assistant, and she/he will helps to proceed further.
Terms & Conditions applied.
General Terms and Conditions
- This TMT Care Extended Warranty (“TMT Care”) is only for TMT members.
- TMT Care provides coverage for parts and labor in respect of the covered Product stated on the TMT Sales Invoice/Receipt for covered inherent mechanical and electrical defects only and only to the extent provided by the manufacturer of the Product; and extends that Coverage for a further period commencing upon the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty and ending on the TMT Care Expiry Date in accordance with the selected TMT Care plan for that Product.
- TMT Care does not apply to any liability arising out of the following:
- Any data lost or damage during installation or patches upgrading requested by customer.
- Software (including operating system and any stored data) defects resulting directly from software installation and/or removal, computer virus, virus prevention, and other peripherals. Additional fee may chargable.
- The total of all benefits paid or payable under this TMT Care while it is in force shall not exceed the purchased plan for the Product covered by the TMT Care Extended Warranty.
- For all repair claims, a minimum 14 working days is required.
- The TMT Care policy and TMT Sales Invoice/Receipt of the Product covered under this TMT Care must be presented during the event of repair claim. Prior appointment is required to made via TMT Customer Service Care Line, 03-9286 9333 during office hours (Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 6.00pm).
- During the performance of its duties under this service, any problems that not discover at the first attempt :
- TMT shall notify the Customer of the additional workmanship and materials that are needed; and
- The Customer may elect to accept , or to cancel this service
- TMT will replace your Product with one of like kind and quality if the Product is not repairable or beyond economical repair. The replaced Product (the spoilt unit) shall become property of TMT. Due to technological advances, the replacement product may be of lower retail value than the original Product.
- Any such replacement will immediately terminate this TMT Care Extended Warranty and TMT shall has no further obligations for the remainder of the term of this TMT Care, if any.
- Any incurred transportation charges or logistic fees.
- Peripheral, accessories & consumable items such as batteries, tapes, charges, adaptors & all optional add-on parts.
- Damage resulting from wear & tear.
- Scratches on all surfaces & externally exposed parts resulting from any usage.
- Non-operating & cosmetic items, paint, colour, or Product finish; accessories used in or with the Product; external cables & cords; glass & lens; add-on options incorporated.
- Defects or damage due to spills of or immersion in food or liquid.
- Products with warranty labels removed or incorrect or illegible brands, parts & serial numbers.
- Serial number on the product or parts has been altered, defaced in any way.
- Products disassembled or repaired in such a manner as to adversely affect performance or prevent adequate inspection & testing to verify any warranty claim.
- Problems or defects caused by tampering, conversion, unauthorized modifications or unauthorized repairs.
- Defects or damage from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, adjustment or any alteration or modification of any kind.
- Damage by computer viruses.
- Normal or any type of maintenance.
- Manufacturer’s recommended routine maintenance, inspection, cleaning, lubrication, external adjustments & any other instructions.
- Defects & on-site service charges not covered by the manufacturer’s original written warranty, unless otherwise stated as covered above.
- Accidental damage or any consequential loss.
- Burglary, theft, corrosion, animal & insect infestation, misuse, neglect & abuse.
- Failure caused by a voltage converter & /or applying incorrect voltage to the Product.
- Diagnosis where no defect has been found or noted.
- Commercial use (multi-user organizations), public rental, use for profit or communal use for multi-family housing.
- Damage caused by natural disasters (earthquake, storm, flood, water, sand & pollution), theft, burglary, malicious damage, accidental external impact, animal & pest infestation or intrusion.
- Software failures & backing up of file & data.
- Software (including operating system & any stored data), defects resulting directly from software installation & or removal, computer virus, virus prevention, & other peripherals. Damage or loss of any software, files & data
- Riot, strike, war, terrorism & malicious damage.
- Fraud, dishonesty or wilful acts or intentional acts.
- Defects or damage from misuse, accident or neglect.
- Defect or damage resulting from use of the product in other than its normal & customary manner.
- Claims under manufacturer’s warranty.
- Aesthetics defects.
- Damage or problems caused by improper or wrong voltage connection.
- Products that are still covered by the manufacturer’s original written warranty, repairer’s warranty, or any other warranty in effect.
- Any defects that are subject to the manufacturer’s recall.