iPhone Xr features the most advanced LCD in a smartphone — a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display with industry-leading colour accuracy and an innovative backlight design that allows the screen to stretch into the corners.1 Six stunning new finishes. Advanced Face ID lets you securely unlock your iPhone and log in to apps with just a glance. The A12 Bionic chip with next-generation Neural Engine uses real-time machine learning to transform the way you experience photos, gaming, augmented reality and more. A breakthrough 12-megapixel camera system with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, enhanced bokeh and all-new Depth Control. Water resistance.2 And iOS 12 — the most advanced mobile operating system in the world — with powerful new tools that make iPhone more personal than ever.
- 1-inch Liquid Retina display (LCD)1
- IP67 water and dust resistant (maximum depth of 1 metre for up to 30 minutes)2
- 12MP camera with OIS and 7MP TrueDepth front camera — Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control and Smart HDR
- Face ID for secure authentication
- A12 Bionic with next-generation Neural Engine
- Wireless charging — works with Qi chargers3
- iOS 12 with Memoji, Screen Time, Siri Shortcuts and Group FaceTime
1The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone Xr screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2iPhone Xr is splash, water and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 metre for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
3Qi wireless chargers are sold separately.
Go to www.apple.com/my/iphone-xr/specs for a complete set.