Amazing Color Accuracy
ViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor™ Technology displays a wide range of visible color, ensuring that users enjoy more realistic and accurate color in both bright and dark environments without sacrificing image quality.
Choose from 5 unique preset viewing modes to provide the best settings for your usage:
- Brightest Mode: For environments where the maximum brightness is required
- Presentation Mode: High-brightness and a high contrast ratio for presentations in brightly lit environments.
- Standard Mode: Enhanced color, similar to that of a PC or Notebook.
- Photo Mode: Natural color for general viewing
- Movie Mode: Saturated color for a better movie watching experience in dark environments.
Immersive 3D Viewing
PA503X’s HDMI port allows users to project 3D content directly from 3D Blu-Ray players and HDMI-enabled devices such as laptops, tablets, and media players.
Get your projector up and running instantly with two simple settings:
- Direct Power On: Simply connect the power cord and begin; the projector will power itself on automatically.
- Signal Power On: The projector will power on automatically upon detection of a VGA cable connection.
Remote Control Functionality
This projector can be assigned to 8 different remote control codes in the same venue through a single remote control for effortless projector selection, configuration and operation during lessons or meeting. It can also operate certain projectors when the coded are fitted both on the projector and on the remote control.
Advanced Image Correction
Vertical keystone allows you to correct and adjust distorted images with ease, making installation flexible.