D-Link DKVM-4K 4 Port PS/2 KVM Switch
– 1 Year Warranty
Minimize Desktop Clutter
The D-Link® 4-Port PS/2 KVM Switch (DKVM-4K) is a cost-effective solution for controlling up to 4 computers1using a single monitor, PS/2 keyboard, and PS/2 mouse. With a sleek, compact design, the DKVM-4K minimizes desktop clutter by eliminating the need for multiple monitors and PS/2 devices.
The DKVM-4K is convenient and simple to use with features such as at-a-glance LED indicators for computer status, port select push buttons and hot key support for easy switching between computers, autoscan mode for automatically detecting computers connected to the switch, and support for up to 2048 x 1536 video resolution. The DKVM-4K is also Plug-and-Play, allowing you to add or disconnect computers by simply unplugging the cables without having to power down.
The DKVM-4K comes with two 6-ft. standard KVM cables, requires no drivers, and is compatible with all Windows® Operating Systems. Versatile, portable, and convenient, the D-Link 4-Port PS/2 KVM Switch (DKVM-4K) can be easily integrated into your multiple computer workspace at home or in the office.
What This Product Does
The D-Link 4-Port PS/2 KVM Switch (DKVM-4K) allows you to control up to four computers1 using just one monitor, PS/2 keyboard, and PS/2 mouse. Conveniently switch between connected computers with a push of a button or use the hot key shortcuts on your keyboard for more advanced switching options. Minimize desktop clutter and simplify your workspace with the compact, time-saving 4-Port PS/2 KVM Switch.
The D-Link DKVM-4K requires no drivers and is compatible with all Windows® Operating Systems. It automatically scans and detects attached PCs and recalls Caps/Numbers/Scroll Lock key status for each computer for added convenience. In addition, the DKVM-4K supports up to 2048 x 1536 video resolution and includes two 6ft standard KVM cables.
- Bus-power support (no external power connection required)
- Allows control of 4 PS/2 style computers from a set of single keyboard, mouse, monitor
- Keyboard and mouse emulation for error-free boot-up
- VGA, SVGA and Multisync monitor resolution 2048 x 1536 support
- Microsoft IntelliMouse and Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer support
- PS/2 style keyboard, mouse support
- Switch among the 4 PCs via “Select”push button and Hot-Key commands
- Auto-scan mode for convenience automatic switching (Scan boot up PCs)
- Audible feedback when switching
- 4 LED indicators for each connected computer
- Automatic recall of CAPS LOCK, NUM LOCK and SCROLL LOCK Key’s status for each computer
- Uses inexpensive, commonly available cables